all in one sensor
KNX - all-in-one sensor
The new range of DT multi-sensors are an extension to Vestamatic’s well-known line of shading motors, controls, and sensors. The KNX Multi-Sensor creates comfort and well-being by precisely adjusting the indoor climate. Presence-dependent control of lighting systems, temperature, acoustics, humidity, and air quality automates by hygienic contactless control.
Installed surface-mounted, recessed, or flush-mounted with the ceiling, the sensor detects 360° with a 10m range at 2,8m mounting height. An additional acoustic sensor provides optimal, expandable area coverage.
Movement, presence, temperature, CO², brightness, humidity and acoustics coupled with KNX
A fresh air program
Ventilates, opens windows or moves blinds when CO2 values are reaching a pre-programmed threshold.
No magic, this is standard.
- Presence or motion sensor – doesn’t matter – this is one unit for both at the same price! Energy saving through automated light control.
- More than light – CO2, humidity and temperature data for automated blind or window control.
- Use prefabricated cable with connectors for fast and easy fitting as we know how installation works.
- Extensive configuration possibilities using the ETS.
- Greentec packaging for reduced waste.
- Made in Germany.
For more information on Vestamatic all-in-one sensors, visit the product information pages under automation.
Contact Vestamatic for any questions you have on our all-in-one-sensors.